Sunday, March 8, 2009

Lipo 6 Fat Burner by Nutrex


There are many rave reviews on the fat burner Lipo 6 by Nutrex. So today i bought 2 bottles, i.e 120 caps for Rm 150 and 240 caps for Rm 260. You can read some of the reviews at:

here

here

I'll give my feedbacks after using it later on. I ordered the Hydroxycut Hardcore but when i checked the labels, it contains alcohol among other things so i had to replace it with another Lipo 6. Lipo 6 uses vege cap and are suitable for vegetarians.

10 comments:

Glenn said...

I have no issues regarding my weight loss supplement lipo 6. Some supplements wouldn't fit my needs my doctor says so. We just have to be careful when choosing our weight loss supplements to avoid complications.

For more information, click here

Thahll_Dajj said...

look at blood exams of bulls, plus related exhausted hormones & metabolites relating to bone generation as a means to create a hormone steroid or peptide that activated bone growth, look at tissues of bone related to fecal or urinary related tissues flushed out to figure out how genes & dna interact for tissue generation,

Thahll_Dajj said...

study fecal transplants in human to human tests to see if a fecal transplant from a strong alpha mesomorphic body affects hormonal development in a weaker beta style subject to see a way to adopt augmenting the hormonal development in a subject, plus the wiping of the subjects urine on a tissue to the subjects bum to cross the barrier of the intestinal & kidney environments,

Thahll_Dajj said...

is there a strong uric acid amount in my blood, Ive drank so much of my urine I got board with it, cum as well, some feces, usually fermented trying to torture it hoping for dna mutation to drink, it had to be mine though so that my dna got an adopted form of my own,

Thahll_Dajj said...

my goal is evolution, Ive since maybe 2019 done some form of animal fecal transplant w various animal feces,

Thahll_Dajj said...

I dont want pins cuz without a pin its lost, I want a complete dna augmentation that is permenant & not have to deal with the constant wheelchair assistance of pins

Thahll_Dajj said...

everything that goes into my body goes down the toilet huh, all my cross dna w animals Ive flushed,

Thahll_Dajj said...

no one can duplicate my acts huh cuz I cracked that seal, youd have to use substance from another planet,

Thahll_Dajj said...

psychiatry in my area wants me dead so I have no other choice,

Thahll_Dajj said...

tonnes & tonnes of other stuff Im doing I wont mention