Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Before and After - Porter Freeman



Before his transformation, Porter Freeman’s health was on a downward slide. He managed a night club and his diet consisted of beer and pizza.

"The Challenge changed my life and maybe saved it too," said Freeman. "I was headed downhill in a big way. I managed night clubs and was drinking beer and eating junk food night after night. I was an unhealthy 240-pound, out-of-shape old guy."

Freeman decided to trade in the junk food and beer for a weight lifting belt and better nutrition. His hard work paid off. He shed 50 pounds of fat. Seven years later, Porter is in the best shape of his life and is releasing a book on his experience.

"Now when I look in the mirror I can’t believe it," said Freeman. "I feel like standing on top of Mount Everest and screaming `Look at what I was, and look at me now! You can do it too!’."


No comments: