Friday, July 31, 2009

South Beach diet - day 11 report

This morning the weighing scale showed 181 pounds, a drop over 11 pounds (5 kilos) so far. I started with 19.2 pounds 11 days ago. It is tempting to prolong the stage one as everyday there is about a one pound drop consistently. I will decide whether to continue with stage one in the next few days.

Most probably the pounds drop comes from water but who cares? I am drinking extra water in this diet to replenish those lost and also walking 2 Km a day to turbo charge the metabolic rate.

I am quiet happy with this diet as i don't feel hungry and lethargic at all. I have not cheat so far as discipline is the key word. The important thing is that one must be imaginative in preparing the food so as not to taste bland all the time.

I have eaten steak/fish with black pepper sauce, or cook with some chillies. My protein comes from lamb steak, white fish and chicken, while carbohydrates mainly from vegetables.

No comments: